Terms & Conditions
We do our best to ensure that the product you're ordering is available at the time of purchase. That said, in some instances product will become unavailable during the order process and won't be able to be filled. We make no guarantees on the availability of product as represented on our Site.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Since the majority of products we carry are provided on consignment from independent sellers, all sales with us are final. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted. If you are concerned about sizing for a particular style of shoe, please feel free to email us before your purchase. We will gladly provide you with the best information possible, but please note that comfort preferences vary for each person.
While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your full compliance with these Terms including, without limitation, the rules of conduct set forth in this section; your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site pursuant to these Terms. You agree that when using the Site you will not:
- Transmit by any means any software, virus, malware, program, code, file, or other material intended to interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, or limit any part of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, script, or any manual or automated application or means to extract, download, retrieve, index, mine, scrape, reproduce, or circumvent the presentation, operation, or intended use of any feature, function, or part of the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without Deadstock Original’s express prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Copy, download, distribute, transmit, upload, or transfer content from the Site or the personal information of others without our prior written permission or authorization;
- Use the Site to make unsolicited offers, requests, advertisements, or spam;
- Impersonate or pretend to be anyone else but you; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Violate or infringe upon the privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights of third parties; or
- Engage in any activity that is criminal or tortious in nature, or otherwise violates the law or rights of another including, without limitation, hacking, phishing, fraud, stalking, defaming, abusing, harassing, or threatening.
DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTIES
THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. Deadstock Originals DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. Deadstock Originals MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT THE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, OR RELIABLE, THAT THE QUALITY OF THE SITE WILL BE SATISFACTORY TO YOU, OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. Deadstock Originals MAKES NO GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, OR QUALITY OF ANY COMMUNICATION THAT IS POSTED ON THE SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Deadstock Originals SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR BASIS OF ANY CLAIM. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Deadstock SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR YOUR ACTIONS OR COMMUNICATIONS USING OUR SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE. Deadstock Originals SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS, OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SAME, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR BASIS OF ANY CLAIM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH Deadstock Originals OR ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. Deadstock Originals HAS NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Deadstock Originals, and its respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, licencors, suppliers and service providers from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities taken, in connection with the Site; or (b) any violation of these Terms by you. We reserve the right to assume all or any part of the defense of any such claims and negotiations for settlement and you agree to fully cooperate with us in doing so.
We reserve the right to change any part of the Site, including these Terms, at any time. If we change these Terms, we will update the Effective Date listed above. Your continued use of the Site means that you agree with our updated Terms. If you do not agree with our updated Terms, you may not use our Site.
We may immediately, without prior notice, suspend or terminate your use of and access to the Site, at our sole discretion, for any reason, whether with or without cause or warning, and without liability. You may terminate these Terms by ceasing your use of the Site.